Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
I just returned from my family's annual trip to Chopaka Lake and after 10 years of going we had our first problem. We were packing everything, hooked up our tent trailer and were ready to role. After a final search, my dad noticed the left tire on our tent trailer was flat. We had everything we needed to fix it, but the lug nuts were frozen on. So we couldn't get it off and ended up going down the hill on a flat tire; luckily the tire never fell off so we didn't have to ride on the rim. We got down safely and one of the workers at Garret's Used Car and Truck in Loomis popped the lug nuts off for us. That just proves that the hill is hardly a menace.:professor

· Registered
2 Posts
I just returned from my family's annual trip to Chopaka Lake and after 10 years of going we had our first problem. We were packing everything, hooked up our tent trailer and were ready to role. After a final search, my dad noticed the left tire on our tent trailer was flat. We had everything we needed to fix it, but the lug nuts were frozen on. So we couldn't get it off and ended up going down the hill on a flat tire; luckily the tire never fell off so we didn't have to ride on the rim. We got down safely and one of the workers at Garret's Used Car and Truck in Loomis popped the lug nuts off for us. That just proves that the hill is hardly a menace.:professor

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.