Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looks like a group of us are headed to Roche Lake (Kamloops) from May 31 to June 4.
Ice-off looks to be the 1st week of May this year - 3 weeks late.
Last year, ice-off was around April 10 and we fished the 30th with great action.

If you are interested in fishing this lake, feel free to tag along and I'll provide some intel. Planning on staying in the "West" campsite - close to the action.

All of us have 10' to 12' boats (jon and V-hull) and motor 10 minutes or so to the spots with decent action (mostly electrics but I have a small 2-stroke also). However, there is some good action in the bay right outside the boat launch so you don't have to go far with a tube or a raft.

·
McFly
401 Posts
I had good fishing there a couple of years ago and I'm wanting to go back around that time. From Bellingham it doesn't take long to get there. Work schedule is uncertain at this time, so I won't be able to plan yet. I don't know if my buddy (who has a boat) will be able to go. So, I may go and just fish from my outcast scout.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.