Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
~El Pescador
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of hitting the Ford for the day. Weather looks good. I'll pull in around 9:00 and fish till 3:00. I usually start in the middle section and work towards the metal bridge and then cross. Then I work back to the middle section from the other side. I also like fishing the wide open water just below the metal bridge.
Champagne colored Jeep GC. I'll bring extra beer.
Come join me!

dp

·
~El Pescador
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Zen used to come out and throw the tiniest bug I have ever seen (not sure I actually saw it either). He doesn't come out too much anymore though.....I'll be there

·
~El Pescador
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
weather looks like snow over the Pass. Ephrata looks like high of 29, low 24 with 30% chance of precip (snow?)
how horrible would it be to have to stay over.....
I know my wife and kids are full time crazy - hence one of the reasons I gotta fish/gotta go....

·
~El Pescador
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Zen/Bill - what do you think about the weather? I don't think I saw your prediction.Snow will be coming down on the Pass - probably both ways for me. I see 25% chance of precip in Ephrata for Saturday - probably gonna be snow.
As for low beer stock - that's easy. Go to the store and get some!

·
Registered
7,326 Posts
If you take much stock in weather predictions Saturday should be good conditions - Overcast, light "W" and what there is a downstream direction. Not too cold and: fresh snow on the ground, up to 3-inches. It's what Sunday has forecast that is Debbie Downer: ice pellets (I think WU defines freezing rain as ice pellets).... and I have it on good authority that @zen leecher aka bill w is coming into some extra money, you know, getting a job.:cool:

·
born to work, forced to fish
5,278 Posts
Zen/Bill - what do you think about the weather? I don't think I saw your prediction.Snow will be coming down on the Pass - probably both ways for me. I see 25% chance of precip in Ephrata for Saturday - probably gonna be snow.
As for low beer stock - that's easy. Go to the store and get some!
I'm about ready to go outside and shovel snow. I think Buzzy had a better handle on the snow than I did. If I were you I'd get my fishing fix by going down to a local fly shop and talking about fishing. If things really get bad buy some stuff and go home and find out you'd bought it two times previously.

·
~El Pescador
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
believe it or not - but I have changed my mind and am NOT going. not worth the white knuckle driving there AND back in the same day. The fish deserve a break anyway. Go Hawks! wait........

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.