Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale as a complete setup, but can be parted out if requested:

Rugged Creek Classic Switch 11'3" for 7/8.
Beautiful rod that casts smooth and fluidly delicate. Rich glossy green blanks with alignment dots and section identifiers, hook minder, sweet slim upper cork handle and nice inlays on the reel seat and butt, composite cork grips. Comes with an extra tip section. Perfect condition, no blemishes.

Rugged Creek Classic Large Arbor CLA 7/9 Reel with spare spool.
Great switch reel with plenty of capacity, a solid drag and sleek mirage-esque design. There are some fingerprints in the photos, but they are both is excellent condition, and were always stored with drag turned down. Comes with two neoprene pouches.
I can provide the reels bare or we can discuss adding backing, shooting lines and heads. The rod likes a 425 Scandi and a 450 Skagit, for which I have many options to bundle together, but price is without lines, and I'm reasonable to add lines to get you up and running.

Kit comes with a branded rod tube that also holds up to two reels (see pics). And of course, I'll include a self-tied fly for your quarry to ramp up the mojo!

Asking 300u$d via paypal plus the actual shipping cost. 400u$d if I equip with two complete line setups of your choosing (backing, Rio shooting lines and Rio skagit/scandi heads that match the rod).

Located in Canada, however for US buyers, I can easily ship from New York as I go down there all the time.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.