Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cleaning out some items I am not using. All prices include insured mail within the USA and PayPal fees.

Used Sage TXL 370-3 fly rod with a new Sage Click III reel that has new Sage DT-3 fly line. The rod was used a few times but us in great condition. The reel and line has never been fished with. both come with blank warranty cards. Price $500.00

Used Sage XP 7100-4 custom built fly rod. It was built for use in saltwater. It does have some marks on it from use. Price $325.00

Used Hatch Pulse 9 Plus Fly Reel. It is in great condition. few marks on it. Comes with box and pouch. SOLD!

Galvan T8 fly reel. Never fished with. in excellent condition. Comes with box and pouch. SOLD

Used Orvis Hydros I reel. Has marks on it from use. Reel only, no box and no pouch. SOLD

Orvis SonicSeam Pack and Travel Jacket. size large. In excellent condition. No rips, stains or tears. worn once. Price $80.00
Packs down to half the size of conventional rain jackets and weighs up to 30% less, big time protection against the wind and rain. If you're going on a trip where you need to keep gear and weight to a minimum, this is your jacket. Super lightweight and packable, it goes into a stuff sack and fits easily into a backpack.

New Wader Pack. Holds stocking foot waders and large wading shoes. also could carry a float tube. dimensions are 16"x 16"x 8" high. Price $35.00 (I have 3 of these available)

New HMH Standard vise with Omni Jaw and Powered Coated Pedestal, comes in original box with Material clip, vise pouch, hex wrench set, vise manual. The box is sealed and has never been opened. Also comes with HMH Tube Vise Converter. Price SOLD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.