Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Young Gun
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the rod i am selling is the one above. it is a great rod custom built by gary anderson and by the far best vt2 rod i have seen. this rod is more like an 8wt rod and cast great with around a 550ish line and running line. this rod comes with or can be soled seperatley with a tioga 12 magnum. the reel is in great shape as is the line. ive only practice each one of these once and they are great together.
i will sell the rod and its rod tube for 450
and i will sell the reel and line together for 150
or i will sell it all together for 550

View attachment 28553
View attachment 28554
View attachment 28555
View attachment 28556
View attachment 28557

needing to sell these cause i need to get myself a car soon and dont have a job and this is the only way i can think of making some money

Arthur

·
Young Gun
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im not exactly sure how they take on custom rods but i was told several times that if the blank breaks or has a deformitty then they will fix that but they will not fix the parts like the cork or guides that you put on yourself.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Sage, will replace the broken section with a section that matches the existing section(s). You should remove all guides prior to taking or sending the complete rod in. That's the only draw back to custom rods, you will have to rewrap the replaced section. Good thing that the butt section is rarely the broken section or good by great looking grips!

Don

·
Registered
446 Posts
Arthur - looks like you have this sold but I have a question (especially if the sale does not go through) - do you know if standard Teton Tioga spools fit wtih the Magnum?

I am looking to purchase another Teton Tioga 12 as I have one and a small collection of spools to use and want to share them with my fishing partner (if he finishes his homework and picks up his damn bedroom). Probably should just post a WTB thread.

Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.