Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,098 Posts
Hey.

If other people are going to be late, I need to know when everybody else is finally done so I can be the last one to get my flies in. I suppose I should have warned you about my typical MO. I'm an experienced tier, and I like to flatter myself that I'm pretty good, but I'm pretty lazy and an inveterate procrastinator. When fishing, I'm always dead tired from being up late tying the night before.

Don't worry SC; I'm only halfway serious. They're coming (small yak-hair candlefish). Likely not by the 26th, but hopefully soon after.;-)

· Registered
1,098 Posts
OK!

I don't know if I'm the last holdout or not, but I'm looking at 12 pretty (albeit blind) little yak-hair candlefish on my tying bench here. I'll be applying eyes and epoxy this weekend and should have them in the mail no later than Mon.

My tying bench is in the attic, and with this hot weather the last few days I can't spend much time up there except in the early mornings and very late evening, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Looking at the little buggers has me pretty jazzed for the coho to start showing, by the way.

Thanks for the indulgence.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.