Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Still truckless now farther away
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've blown it again! Is Aaron having his class in the Fall City park tomorrow? and is that the correct spot or did it move? Thanks again

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Saturday morning 9AM under the Fall City bridge on the Snoqualmie - Aaron Reimer

Sunday morning 9AM at the Ben Howard boat launch on the Sky - Mike Kinney

Leland.

Bob, the above was from another thread, Leland listed the two locations. Good luck.

·
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ed I should have known where and that you would answer I'm just too far from Mikes class or I'd go to both. I should have known I'd space what Leland had said

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Did you make it to Aaron's Clinic Bob? How did you like it?

·
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I was there inspite of the traffic monitors both going and coming on 18. Spotted the first one and saw the brake lights ahead of me on the second, put the cruise on the speed limit the rest of the time. Had two pulled over that had been beside me when they got those nice lights in the mirror. Oh and yes it was good and I'm going to get there several times soon.

·
Fly Guy Eat Pie
460 Posts
I know Mike Kinney is still running his on Sundays. I spoke with Ron about it this past weekend. Not sure about Aaron but I'm sure they are.

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
I do not know what shop Aaron Reimer is associated with, my apologies. (Saturday Clinic)
Mike Kinney is associated with All About The Fly in Monroe, a site sponsor here, their contact information is available in the site sponsor list. (Sunday Clinic)

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Thank you floatinghat, I was not trying to skip over Aaron, I need to bookmark his page so that my faulty memory has a backup plan.

·
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Annie and others, You should be able to get help with anything using spey casts. My first time there at Fall City there were guys using 9 foot rods doing spey casts and one handers. My spey 14 ft. that day may have been the only one at that time. Aaron and the others were great. I'm going back again this week but I'm just starting and have long way to go. Was lots of room and every one got help. They had experts there this week from Canada but I was unable to go. Of course Aaron is an expert himself. The class seems to be every week except for too high water. Aarons shop is River Run Anglers in Carnation. At http://www.speyshop.com. His phone is 425-333-4446.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.