Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott, Echo, Sage, Tfo, Acr, Meiser

FS 
2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  SteelFeathers 
#1 · (Edited)
It has been quite some time since I have posted on the board. I'm closing in on 70 and I have decided to pare down the number of rods I have acquired over the years and a centerpin reel. All of my rods have been well cared for and with the exception of a few fine cosmetic scratches all rods are in excellent condition. I want someone else to enjoy them as much as I have. If you wish to buy one of them send me a note and I will send you photos. I will respond to requests in the order received. The buyer covers shipping.
For photos it is Much easier to send them to an email rather than through the board server. If you PM me an email address I will be happy to send photos.

Raven Spectra SST-3 center pin reel. About six years old. Thought I would try center pinning a while back. A very nice reel spooled with imported mono. Other than cosmetic scratches on the face it is about 12 trips to the river short of new. $105

SOLD Scott 6'10" 3 wt. 90's era rod. If small rods are your thing you will love this graphite flea rod. Soft action. $165

Echo 3 690-4. 6'9" 6 wt. It had only been grass cast when I bought the rod from a board member. . I fished it once. It turned out to be too similar to another rod of mine so I put it away. The action is fast. This is a powerful 6 wt. $225

Sage SP 890-3. 9' 8 wt.90's era rod. The rod is about twenty years old. Emerald green Graphite IV, gold wraps. A medium/softer action, unlike the stiff SP+. Very little use. Probably less than 20 trips to the river. $225

SOLD TFO Deer Creek 11', 8wt Switch. The rod was designed by Bob Meiser and Mike Kenny. A fantastic rod that has many different applications including salmon and steelhead in the 15-20lb class. I have the unsigned warranty card. Very little use. $290

Echo 6126-4, 12'6", 6/7 wt. The perfect entry level or backup rod. Light in the hand and easy to cast. $225

SOLD ACR/Anderson Custom Rods 13'8" 6wt. It is a five piece and, if you're wondering, you can't tell it when in use. Very light in hand. I have enjoyed this rod on the Deschutes and the Grand Rhonde for a total of seven outings. A perfect rod for 6-12 lb fish. $350

SOLD Meiser 13'6" MKS 7/8 wt. Purchased from a board member. A powerful rod designed for skagit style casting. Easy to cast. Bob's standard build. The rod was returned to Bob by me for the replacement of a guide. You can't tell which one was replaced and I honestly can't remember. A great all-around rod. $375

SOLD Meiser 16' S2H 6/7/8 wt. The jewel in the crown. You're going to need big water. If you're a good caster and want to make almost effortless 100' casts, then this is it. 60-75 casts all day using the thumb and forefinger underhand. This is Bob's top build. Agate stripping guides, nickel silver and beautiful wood that the photos simple don't do justice. The price includes a custom cut CND line from Bob Meiser that works like music on this rod. $550

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.