Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
And here I was counting on an obituary thread. Well I can still pretend... "Sean Beauchamp, 20-something, Marysville. Lover of life, fat broads,fatter fish and a good buzz. Senior Member - WFF. Smartass. Best known for posing with other people's fish...and his buddies sure caught some nice ones. Sean is survived by his ol' lady, the milk man and 4 incestuous cousins."

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
And here I was counting on an obituary thread. Well I can still pretend... "Sean Beauchamp, 20-something, Marysville. Lover of life, fat broads,fatter fish and a good buzz. Senior Member - WFF. Smartass. Best known for posing with other people's fish...and his buddies sure caught some nice ones. Sean is survived by his ol' lady, the milk man and 4 incestuous cousins."
Don't forget "...last seen floating down river surrounded by a cloud of smoke"

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Ford Fenders...is that a morbid bromance? Are you weeping that Sean is still with us or because you thought he was departed?

·
Flaccid Member
3,900 Posts
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahha. tim dont make me tell everyone about that canadian stripping apron you bought for the roundboat. centimeters????? thats dirty! 24cm brown? well, im too drunk to do the math, but i know that it aint big!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.