Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Jasper hickman
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My favorite show, but the last two weeks when I DVR'ed the program it seems like it has been replaced with some bass fishing tournament, WTF. Any body esle had the same problem

·
Flyfisher Wannabe
113 Posts
I set the DVR to record all new episodes. I usually watch the recording that comes from Verses because the HD quality seems to be better than FSN.

·
1,411 Posts
Don't you hate that when it happens?!
I try to keep a look out for this show too.
Do you have comcast or verizon?

·
Newb seeking wisdom
726 Posts
I tried to DVR on Comcast ch 30 yesterday morning and got some lame-ass offshore billfish tourney.
No joy.
Saw the lising for it and the listed show and actual broadcast were two different things.

·
Registered
695 Posts
A little disappointed Sunday as I was planning on starting my rod rebuild to SOTF, when some tournament fishing show comes on. F#*!ing Comcast. At least there was an NFL game on. I'll have to look for it on VS.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I have DirecTV and have it set to automatically record. I've noticed in the last couple of weeks that on Sundays it's recording the redfish tournaments. However, it also records the show again on Wednesdays at noon and I get the Seasons On The Fly show then. Based on the comments earlier of the show being sold to VS, which is not broadcast by DirecTV, it's making me think the shows I'm seeing have been previously aired. Two of the shows I've seen were about the Grande Ronde and Methow.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.