Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Excellent Like New (maybe 500 rounds) Stainless Ruger 10/22 with new BSA Sweet 22 Scope, dialed in at range. I have boxes, manuals, etc for both. An awesome setup! I paid 240 plus tax for the rifle and 125 plus tax for scope, ringds and gunsmith installation/bore sighting. Asking 280.00.

Also excellent like new Hi-Point .45ACP JHP. Like new in immaculate condition, approximately 300 rounds through, no jams, ejector issues, etc. Have box, manuals, trigger lock etc. 150.00 ( I paid 199.99 plus tax, FFL).

I love these both! I am trying to fund a new purchase otherwise I would never dream of selling! FTF or will ship vis paypal payment to your FFL. I am trying to buy a Ruger P90 (to go with my P95 LOL). So if you have one and want to trade for one or both of these, etc. Or have similar .45...send me a message. If you want them both 400.00!

http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/...n=view&current=IMG_980420Large20Web20view.jpg

http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/...n=view&current=IMG_980520Large20Web20view.jpg

http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/...n=view&current=IMG_980620Large20Web20view.jpg

http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad340/Mathmattx/?action=view&current=jhp45.jpg

SCOPE INFO:
Technical Specifications

.36, .38, and .40 gr. compensation drum
3-9X magnification
40-millimeter objective lens diameter
13-4.3-millimeter exit pupil range
42-20 field of view at 100 yards
Four-inch optimum eye relief
7.5-to-infinite parallax setting
1/4 click adjustment value
45-45 adjustment range
16.8-ounce weight

Product Description
BSA Optics 3 - 9x40 Sweet 22 Riflescope. Hammer home a precision shot! Specifically designed for the .22HMR bullet! Made to model the trajectory-compensation scope that was originally crafted for military use. Comes equipped with multicoated lenses for clear, bright images. Features super-durable construction, too... nitrogen-filled for fogproof, shockproof and waterproof reliability. Long-range beast: Has 3-9x magnification and a 40 mm objective diameter; F.O.V. @ 100 yds. is 32 ft. at 3x and 11 ft. at 9x; Generous 4" eye relief; Finger-adjustable 1/4 M.O.A. adjustments; Matte finish; Standard duplex reticle; Weighs 17 ozs. and measures 13 1/2" long; Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Technical Specifications

.36, .38, and .40 gr. compensation drum
3-9X magnification
40-millimeter objective lens diameter
13-4.3-millimeter exit pupil range
42-20 field of view at 100 yards
Four-inch optimum eye relief
7.5-to-infinite parallax setting
1/4 click adjustment value
45-45 adjustment range
16.8-ounce weight

Product Description
BSA Optics 3 - 9x40 Sweet 22 Riflescope. Hammer home a precision shot! Specifically designed for the .22HMR bullet! Made to model the trajectory-compensation scope that was originally crafted for military use. Comes equipped with multicoated lenses for clear, bright images. Features super-durable construction, too... nitrogen-filled for fogproof, shockproof and waterproof reliability. Long-range beast: Has 3-9x magnification and a 40 mm objective diameter; F.O.V. @ 100 yds. is 32 ft. at 3x and 11 ft. at 9x; Generous 4" eye relief; Finger-adjustable 1/4 M.O.A. adjustments; Matte finish; Standard duplex reticle; Weighs 17 ozs. and measures 13 1/2" long; Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty. Act now on this sweet Scope! WARNING: This item cannot be shipped to Canada. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering this product. BSA Optics 3-9x40 Sweet 22 Riflescope

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.