Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Aint no nookie like chinookie
994 Posts
Saw this last week, the most pathetic thing Iv'e ever seen, some one should kick that clowns ass for doing that -
The only intertainment was the he looks very much like the buck at the begining of the film...

·
Formerly FlyCatcherman, formerly Don_The_Fly
105 Posts
OH MAN, That creeps me out!
What a disgusting looking fish. I hope they never get that fish loose in the wild and reproduces.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
they should implement a Kamloops strain of Rainbow into our neck of the woods. Kamloops were planted in Lenice and Nunnally in the late 60's or early 70's to see if they would grow to the sizes they do in Canada. They didnt with the warmer temps the fish matured early and only lived until age 3 ,like the bows planted now. I got this from a old WDFW report I got from a freind.

·
Still truckless now farther away
1,693 Posts
They need to learn to take care of real fish and forget playing around for the sake of the fish and the future. If they keep foolling around and lose the fish we've had they'll soon be that much closer to the extinction of the human race. These scienists should be working on things like air and water polution and cleaning up the toxic wastes. Our biggest threat to our selves is us and creating something that there is no need for when wasting other recources is just rushing us toward the end of our time on earth how ever it ends. I would think that the people that are seeking profit for profits sake and have no concern for the consequenses will eventually be only remembered as a plague that people had to suffer through and I hope that they will not be able to reproduce others like them selves. There should never have been a need for people to live with the air and water contaminated and the earth too, just so some big company could make money. How's that for a rant about something we no longer have control over.

·
Love da little fishies
1,678 Posts
I wonder how they fight?

Would they go airborne like a wild rainbow or hunker like a nasty old king?

I bet they only eat meat. Forget those sissy little mayflies or caddis.

Maybe put them in the pond at Cabella's in Hawk's Prairie and charge admission to dunk a flesh fly? Sign me up!

·
It's all about the sauce.....
551 Posts
GREAT! Another abomination to deal with. In all respects to a perfect creation of a streamlined trout they have now made a dumpy looking, lob sided, inefficient quasimoto of a creature. 10years in the making! Who the F^@# is funding this crap? We already produce MILLIONS of hatchery fish for the fishing pressures of the world. So if these damn things are ever released into the wild and possibly mate with the natives then we have truly crapped on mother nature. We already inject tons of hormones into our commercial meats, but we don't send them out to f^@# the free range!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Well I learned something. When your faculty includes a guy looking like the Unabomber and some of your prized test subjects appear to be floating belly up, it tells me that when my daughter reaches college age she will NOT be allowed to attend Univ of Rhode Island.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.