Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
too much stuff to know
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was a great day. Under an hour on the water at Ben Howard and my buddy hooks a beautiful chrome fish. It would have been a lot better if my big fat and overweight body wasn't at the other end. I thought I was going to throw up after making it down there to TAIL it. Now it is in the books. I'm getting hooked on the rain and snow thing fishing for an elusive fish that seems to be in the water although I am yet to hook one.

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
SWEET! Congrats to you and your pal for finding that silver bullet.

·
Hello My name is Thad and Im addicted to flyfishin
406 Posts
Winter fish are the shi.. I perfer chrome to color anyday when it comes to the fight.And you got a nate! Sweet pull bro, that pounder must have felt like a beast.Wondering where you got him as far as depth,water condition,Fast or slow water, in a seam or a run?And wich fly did it take?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.