Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
FUBAR
971 Posts

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
I probably got introduced to fishing in some fashion over three decades ago. I thought that, at the time, those photos and the anglers that were so committed and successful were iconic. I wanted to be just like them. Many of those from that generation of fishing became huge supporters of the fisheries and built the foundation that we stand on today. I admire them greatly and those that carry that talent for the sport and conservation of the resource today. Foresight is never clear. I just hope my girls, their children, and so on, have the chance to enjoy the beautiful outdoors like I have.

·
Just an Old Man
35,199 Posts
I used to be that way. I don't like to eat fish. But my dad did. Everything I got in the Pilchuck Creek(I thought that good fishing was the ticket, but I was wrong) I would bring home for him to eat. Searun Cutts when the Salmon were spawning were always in the 20" and bigger category. Before I left to come to Montana, I fished it one last time and I never saw anything worth catching.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.