Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes up on the S river above the bridge in the high end of the river a sweet hatchery hen.

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
2 dollies from the Sauk bar and one from the riffle at the top of the mixer. The dogs on the way out from the Sauk bar killed a chicken and tried to run me and my dog off from their kill. Glad I had my pooch.

Go Sox,
cds

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
Mutt and a golden. The mutt was young and more territorial. They have had dogs there for years but I think the mutt is new. The average rottie wouldn't expend the energy to run down the hill. Now if it was a pit, I'd have more reservations.
The dogs had just killed a chicken, they were pretty hepped up. Overall they weren't all that aggressive just guarding their kill.

Go Sox,
cds

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Having walked that road many times over the years, those dogs are usually all bark and no bite. Usually I'll growl or pretend to pick up a rock and they scatter to higher ground. However, all bets are off if they are guarding a cache. It is a little bit unfortunate that their barking breaks the silence of a quiet, peaceful morning but I guess you can't blame them either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.