Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Piscatorial predilection
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an open seat in my DB on Thursday 10/14
If you can make it let me know ASAP.
Will meet at Howard Miller Steelhead Park at 8:15 AM, will leave your vehicle there for the turn-around. Launch at Sutter Creek by 9:00AM. This float should be 4-6 hours.
Provide your own food and water, etc.

LB

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
What is it, you ask and ask but nobody shows. Do you shower regularly, or don't you use mouth wash. When I used to fish with you, nothing was out of the ordinary. It must be that you are too damn old..

·
Ignored Member
12,110 Posts
I would go but not sure I can take the day off. Still dealing with a systems conversion project that is taking way to long to finish up.

·
Piscatorial predilection
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is it, you ask and ask but nobody shows. Do you shower regularly, or don't you use mouth wash. When I used to fish with you, nothing was out of the ordinary. It must be that you are too damn old..
Nah!, not too old by a long-shot. I just forgot that most guy's here are weekend warriors, nothing wrong with that, but I am always off on Wed & Thur. so that's when I go. I can go every other weekend but prefer mid-week. Besides this might sound like a generous offer on my part, but, it saves me $30 in shuttle and park fees (on the Skagit)so I'm really being shelfish (haha!) and just trying to find somebody who might be interested in steelheading all winter. I concentrate on the Skagit, Sauk, Sky...now through to whenever these rivers close next year. But I guess I'm wasting my time on a bunch of trout catchers.
Oh! I do use plenty of mouthwash though.

LB

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
hey there papafsh, I can't this time, but when you go at it again I'm game if you don't mind fishing with a guy who uses vintage glass and JW Young reels!!!!!

·
Piscatorial predilection
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey there papafsh, I can't this time, but when you go at it again I'm game if you don't mind fishing with a guy who uses vintage glass and JW Young reels!!!!!
OK Scott, you are on the board. I would like to try for next Thursday 10/21. PM me if you want to go.

LB

·
Still truckless now farther away
1,693 Posts
Sounds like a great offer anyway and I'd love to fish any of those rivers but I'm tied to the house without wheels and waaaay to far to hitchhike since I can't even walk more than a block or two. It's tough to carry my gear too. Hope you have a good one and I'll be watching for results.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.