Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished down in the main stem at a favorite hole--it's changed somewhat since the fall--new slots and gravel bars. Viz was good, water temp 48F. Very fishy looking, but...

...not even a bump....

Looking forward to warmer temps and the floating line!

Tom

·
gear whore
1,049 Posts
Did some bushing whacking and scouting around yesterday as well. water was SUPER fishy and could not believe neither of us hooked into a fish. found access to a run with a swwwweeet tailout that I cant wait to fish at lower flows this summer...

can someone say SKATERS!!!

·
Resident Swinger
1,773 Posts
Spent a few hours floggin' some water today with nary a bump. I did however see a huge river otter skitter across the path 20' ahead, and a nighthawk making some good lunch from the hatch coming off the water. An osprey watched for a while, but he was smart to move along.

·
Resident Swinger
1,773 Posts
Eric, the little one is great! I got the hall pass for my first father's day. I can see this becoming a 'tradition' :thumb: How's your little one doing? We'll have to get them together one of these days...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.