Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have experience fishing for salmon or steelies this time of the year in the snoqualmie? I was thinking about heading out to the confluence with the Tolt, or maybe the Raging. Any suggestions. What have been successful tecniques? Any help appreciated. Would love to fish with somebody too.
Thanks,
Tom :THUMBSUP

·
Formerly Tight Loops
1,341 Posts
The confluence of the tolt is a hole I leave to the gear chuckers. Its a deep run with the best water on the opposite side of the river, a pretty long cast away. If you can handle the conditions, I bow to you.

As to fishing the area, both the Tolt and the Snoqualmie are rivers with good water accessable to fly fishers. There are WDFW parking lots at up near the Tokul Hatchery, and at the Plum landing down stream, at the confluence with the Raging, and off Neal Rd. On the Tolt there is only one, pretty far up the road, and you should see the one easy spot at the revetment along side the Tolt River Road.

I'm not giving out any secrets by saying this I think, and if I am not mistaken the summer run is considered to be earlier in the season, July-August, but fish should still be in the water.

Rob
---------
Genetic pollution damages wild
stocks, bonk those Hatchery Zombies!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.