Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Just an Old Man
35,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did everybody get dumped on last night. I got about 2"or maybe 3". It depends where you measure it at. I was on FB last night and somebody there mentioned it in Washington.

·
2004 - 2022
4,947 Posts
Yes we did get snow! It's rare for us too. I live in the Tacoma area and we got enough to make it pretty and cover all the grass. It's always exciting for me - i am like a kid when snow is forecasted. I get up in the middle of the night to see if it's still coming down. But it's already raining. :(

·
Custom Title
12,145 Posts
My truck battery died yesterday...at the parts store. As I was leaving guy said need anything else? Nope I'm good. Go out to truck and wouldn't turn over. Soooo...guess I do need something else
Cold weather WILL identify vehicle issues!
2 to 2.5" at my place in Kingston. School canceled. Bonus day off with my girls.
Snow can be a good thing in many ways - enjoy, Ed.

·
that's His Lordship, to you.....
6,159 Posts
2 to 2.5" at my place in Kingston. School canceled. Bonus day off with my girls.
Seriously?? What a bunch of wienies!! We have at least 5 here, and nobody's talking about cancelling anything!! And it's still snowin` hard, too (well, hard for here, anyway! At least you get to spend "dad" time with your girls, Ed! Hot chocolate and movies!

·
Just an Old Man
35,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
About an inch here. Cold enough to make my car make some angry noises in the morning.
I don't even try to start my truck until the temps get about plus 5. When it gets below zero my truck also makes those funny noises. It's plus 7 right now. It's supposed to warm up today but 7 isn't doing it.

1 - 20 of 219 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.