Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Team Umiak
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Shite..are you toads so in line with this? It's like a fuking moon landing. Are you kidding..33 men, 2,300 feet below the surface, and being extacted in a 23" pod? Have you seen some of those guys? Good fukkin luck fittin in that pod. God help em all.

·
BAMF
369 Posts
Its pretty damn awesome! ive been following this since the mine first collapsed. Imagine being in a place so dark that you can touch your finger to you eye without flinching......for 69 days. Brings a whole new meaning to "pitch black".

i hope everything goes well for them, especially after they are all fully extracted.

·
FUBAR
971 Posts
Its pretty damn awesome! ive been following this since the mine first collapsed. Imagine being in a place so dark that you can touch your finger to you eye without flinching......for 69 days. Brings a whole new meaning to "pitch black".

i hope everything goes well for them, especially after they are all fully extracted.
Same here, been watching from the start....wild as hell.

·
Still truckless now farther away
1,693 Posts
And they are all out! What a marvelous & miraculous event.
THank God they got them out and in a hurry too once they got it going. We can only hope other mine cave ins are able to have even better results now that they have done it this time. Can't imagine mining all the years some of them had spent working under ground.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.