Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Retired Mod
11,079 Posts
@SMSNYDER no more eBay ads. It's in violation of board rules (posting for others and ebay links)

·
Banned
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Sorry just passing savings along for the fly fishers on here. Both rods I put on here from ebay that were a bargains /steals were bought by our members. Sorry, my kindness is not appreciated. By the way they were not my listing on ebay. I just saw them on there. The members who bought these bargains thank me for the info I provided. Suggest you reconsider your rule to benifit the members on this site.

·
Retired Mod
11,079 Posts
Sorry just passing savings along for the fly fishers on here. Both rods I put on here from ebay that were a bargains /steals were bought by our members. Sorry, my kindness is not appreciated. By the way they were not my listing on ebay. I just saw them on there. The members who bought these bargains thank me for the info I provided. Suggest you reconsider your rule to benifit the members on this site.
"Also, posting ads for others shouldn't be done as you are responsible for the ad communication and updates to indicate when items are sold. This isn't an auction so if you're selling, please add your price. This isn't a place to add a link to your craiglist or ebay listing so if you're selling, sell it directly here."

Don't try churching it up, you are in violation of the rules plain and simple. A simple "I broke the rules, sorry, won't happen again" would've sufficed. Playing the innocent and just helping card leads to being parked. Got it? I let it slide once, but again this is against board rules. You're not the first I've called out on this, but first to cry about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.