Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Tidewater Enthusiast
739 Posts
I only made it to the ferry scene and then the video crashed on me... but of course the first thing I did was google Bornholm Island.... the whole Baltic Sea sort of looks like a Salish Sea type of thing with small entry ways and vast shoreline.... another item added to my enormous bucket list....

·
Tidewater Enthusiast
739 Posts
I only made it to the ferry scene and then the video crashed on me... but of course the first thing I did was google Bornholm Island.... the whole Baltic Sea sort of looks like a Salish Sea type of thing with small entry ways and vast shoreline.... another item added to my enormous bucket list....

·
Registered
11,299 Posts
Very cool! Thanks for sharing. Had no idea this fishery existed.

Looked very familiar. Switch out the browns for coho and its like summers around here.

Love the spots on those fish

·
Banned
1,626 Posts
Very cool. I am there every night on the economy, dream, plan.

·
Coast to Coast
792 Posts
Sea trout fishing in the salt is fairly popular throughout Scandinavia from what I can gather. I've done it in Norway and caught some that were standard SRC sized, but did see a few larger jump. There's a lot of good stuff from that part of the world that can be applied to the local fishing scene here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.