Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in doing a trip or three in June? Just looking for someone with a stout pair of legs and capable of bringing beer on top of the bivy sack, giga stove and goose down. I know where you can get micros in capri sun pouches.

Lets get a list together of folks who have the gear and would like to do some overnight backpacking. I'll have Swayne give me the "to do " list.

Anyone interested?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Sign me up! I plan on doing about three back country trips this summer, one on the Peninsula, one in Southern Oregon, and one alpine lake here in Washington for golden trout. Keep me in the loop...

worldanglr
http://www.worldanglr.com/

Calling Fly Fishing a hobby is like calling Brain Surgery a job.
-Paul Schullery

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sounds like a good idea. I live in Ellensburg but don't spend enough time in the Alpine Lakes region. I have all the gear I need.
Tell me more about where you want to go, and especially where to get micros in a pouch.
Fish on!Piscator

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes indeed, the Olympic penninsula would be fun. I love hiking up the Greywolf or Elwah Rivers.

I also know of a few difficult yet rewarding lakes in the North and Central Cascades.

I am fine either way.

This is what I propose, why doesn't everyone get a tick list of lakes and rivers that you want to explore and we can all get together sometime for beers and then we can all agree on weekend dates and put it on the calander.

All of those who are interested, please send me a private message and I will arrange a meeting date next month sometime.

Be sure to tell me what city you live in so we can figure out the best meeting place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.