Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Speyclave

February 21st 2003 we are having another Speyclave to kick off the Flyfishing Show at the Meydenbauer.

This time it will be held in Fall City.
Should get started about 1pm.
The same things will be going as before.
Casting demos, free instruction and fun.
We will be having more demo rods than before and some new lines

DID SOME SAY KRISPEY KREAMS................

speybum
www.speyshop.com

:thumb :smokin

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for spreading the word for us Aaron! Should be a blast. We will have some special guests attending and some new gear to try, tips from some excellent casters, etc. Definitely worth the price of admission - free.

I decided to organize this event because the show casting pool just doesn't cut it for spey casting, you'll see what I mean at Meydenbauer. Hope to see you all there!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Been busy doing a little politicking and I hope it pays off as to the Subject of getting new toys for the lads to play with.
I hope to have a Sage 5120-4 on board and a Loop Blue 7116-4 for us light Spey fans.
With doing so I may be able to figure out pmflyfishers love affair with this rod.
Roomer has it that Sage's 10161/4 will make a showing give us a chance to work beside the T&T DH 1611-3 and the most hornable CND 16/8.
Talked to LUV2SPEY and his bout with the Winter Flue is over and I am hoping that he will be in Attendance also.

speybum
www.speyshop.com:rolleyes

·
Registered
981 Posts
Speybum,

"I hope to have a Sage 5120-4 on board and a Loop Blue 7116-4 for us light Spey fans. With doing so I may be able to figure out pmflyfishers love affair with this rod."

Please let me know what you think since it is no wheres to be found in Chicago land that I can see.

Pmflyfisher (aka Black Ghost)

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Just wanted to ask if anyone can come out there and look around. Me and my wife are flyfisher"people" and I would like to see what all spey fishing is about. My boss is a spey fisherman and he has gotten me interested.
Thanks,
scott

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The General Public is invited
So bring come on down bring your wife, bring your boss, bring your boss's in fact bring the neighborhood.

This is great to opportunely to get chance to see what the Speycast and Speyrods are all about.
This will also give you a chance to take a few imprompto casting lesson.
Best part is that is free.
Look me up I will be one wearing the Grey Poacher hat and having more fun than the law will allow.

speybum
www.speyshop.com
}(
:beer1
:beer2

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Thanks for the info speybum. The wife and I are going to try and be there. We plan on being at the show in bellvue. So We'll try.
thanks,
scott

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.