Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
My best fish'n bud just moved back from Germany. We're goin' Saturday too. See ya there! I suck at lake fishing. I'll be the guy drag'n something that looks like nothing catching the same.

·
I'm a teacher, I fish to eat!
785 Posts
I have heard reports from some gear guys that they are catching some nice size rainbows out of there! They were trolling flatfish i believe. in a green variation on lead core line.

·
Strikes and gutters, ups and downs
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oldskool- I'll be the dude rolling out of the Toyota Tercel (serious fishing rig). I enjoy chronomids, so I'll take a shot at that. Took some good sized rainbows last year. What time were you guys thinking about heading out?

G

·
Oldskool- I'll be the dude rolling out of the Toyota Tercel (serious fishing rig). I enjoy chronomids, so I'll take a shot at that. Took some good sized rainbows last year. What time were you guys thinking about heading out?
I don't know yet. Probably be there around 10am I guess, maybe earlier. We'll be there til dark thirty. I have a very short blue pontoon boat, and will be at the west end with my friend. Seriously though, I'll be the one not catching anything....should be easy to find.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.