Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Still truckless now farther away
1,693 Posts
WOW!!! That's really a bad story and no mattter what we've read before it's getting worse. Thanks it was really well done and full of things I haven't put togeather before. I know I can't do much by myself but I can talk and write and vote and maybe get some others to do the same. So we all need to get at it and let the people who make deccisions know how we feel andshow we'll vote. Bob

·
1,411 Posts
I think we sportsfishers should collectively boycott the WDFW wild winter steelhead season in it's entirety. Public scorn is appropriate at this point. :mad:
I wish I could think of a better way to tackle this crisis unfolding in front of us (not purchasing farmed salmon/trout?). I would have to agree with Bob's comment.
This is much bigger than just the WDFW.
Bob, are you thinking of not turning in your punch card?
Wow! The govener could use this as an excuse in her next budget proposal.
I can see it now.. "Govenor proposes all fishing license monies be diverted to the preservation of wild steelhead resources, closes all state funded steelhead hatcheries and the rivers to fishing of steelhead listed on the ESA list indefinitely. More on this at 11:00."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.