Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Indi Ira
9,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need to make another $100 or so to buy a new toy for my boat so through some cleaning I found a few items that I don't need anymore or for that matter never needed. I prefer local pick up/delivery but will ship if you cover the cost of shipping. If you click on the images below, you can view them not turned sideways. If you bought each item separately it would be $80 but I'd sell the whole lot for $50.

Oakum Sierra S5/6 Right Hand Retrieve, because I can't figure out how to switch it and I'm tired of dealing with attempting to figure it out. Other than my attempts to switch it around this reel is brand new in the box: $24
Carbon Plant Circle Audio equipment Rim
Font Material property Wood Parallel Handwriting
Automotive tire Tire Wheel Shipping box Audio equipment

Vintage Ocean City NO 35 reel with box. This reel is old and it honestly doesn't wind all that well: $5
Camera lens Automotive lighting Automotive tire Cameras & optics Camera accessory

Kitchen appliance Fluid Reflex camera Camera lens Drinkware
Motor vehicle Wheel Gas Publication Gramophone record

2 Vintage Fly Rod Flatfish in the original box with original paperwork: $5 for both
Bumper Font Automotive exterior Gadget Box

Vintage Gladding Fly Line Cleaner in excellent condition, never used. This is, believe it or not, kind of a rare find but nostalgia is loosing this battle. It may not seem like it, but $15 is a good price for this.
Wood Drink Fixture Circle Composite material

Oren-O-Matic Balanced reel NO.1140 Model d by South Bend. This thing still works and I'll even throw in the ancient backing/running line still on it: $5

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.