Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i understand people don't like to give away their honey holes, but I'll be staying at suncadia for a few days next month. Does anyone have any experience fishing there or around there?

I just want to be able to get out for a couple hours. Fairly new to the sport so any new place I can go is great and good practice.

Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
5,200 Posts
The cle elum river has some opportunity between the damn and the yakima.

river might be high for fishing but itll be a good chance to get out and explore and find some honey holes for your next time you head out that way.

·
Registered
421 Posts
i understand people don't like to give away their honey holes, but I'll be staying at suncadia for a few days next month. Does anyone have any experience fishing there or around there?

I just want to be able to get out for a couple hours. Fairly new to the sport so any new place I can go is great and good practice.

Thanks in advance.
I wade fish that area all the time (when flows are suitable). Will send you a PM

·
Registered
11,255 Posts
Check in at Trout water fly shop in Cle Elum. Hanson ponds area on the Yakima is no secret, pending on flows this allows a decent wade and walk area. There are other spots too. Make sure to stop by the Brick in Roslyn and have an yourself an Iron Horse Ale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.