Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geez, I hit reload on the browser and all the sudden, LOOK WHAT I FOUND! Gotta' give it to you Chris, this new look is killer. Thanks again for all the hard work you've put into the site, and thanks again for letting us all be a part of it!
Bryan :THUMBSUP

·
North Bend, WA
4,867 Posts
Thanks.

What you see tonight is just the first step this week. In the next few days I'm moving on to a much faster server and the forum software is being upgraded to one with a database backend. Searches and other functions that take too long today will take all of a couple seconds to complete after it's completed.

Chris

·
Just an Old Man
35,203 Posts
What do I know---I'm just an old man

Now you went and done it and I really like it. Its really fast as I checked out some of these things and it really zipped from place to place. But I don't know if you relized it or knot but when I pulled up Knots and and went down the page it showed me two sets of the same thing. Just a few bugs to work out,huh.But other than that it is SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Jim

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.