Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, it does not involve wild steelhead, politics, or heavy beads... work with it Ed. So just how many words are their for Trout? Any favorites? This one is not in Google Translate. TU could have used Haitian Creole... the plural of which describing... never mind.

Reactions: Shamoo

·
Senior Moment
5,472 Posts
Trout has meanings other than the fish.
Trout is also a term for an irritable and/or grumpy person (often a woman). A certain Dillon resident comes to mind.
Trout is also a term for an older man seeking a younger female. I'd bet there's a few Randy Trout present.

·
Banned
10,660 Posts
Not with that vase or decorative Fishing beads. The piece has merit for a desk, not sure about for a wall
What is wrong with you?
Just looking at a couple of the reviews how can I afford NOT to buy this!!

"This piece is absolutely stunning. It arrived today - now here is my dilemma. I don't know if I should use it as an "alone" piece or order more and make it a grouping. I have to give that some thought as I run around the house holding it up here and then there trying to decide. Just so pretty!"

"Looks better in person than in the photo. Had bought it for the patio but decided it would look good in the guest bathroom. The finish is subtle and not shiny. Will probably get the larger one for the patio."

"I ordered this piece when it was on sale during the holidays so I got a good deal. It really is beautiful and well made. I love the warm metallic finish. This dimensional piece will add beautiful texture and interest to any space. My only regret is that I didn't order the 24" diameter one instead of the 20" when they were on sale. Highly recommend!"

·
Registered
18 Posts

"This piece is absolutely stunning. It arrived today - now here is my dilemma. I don't know if I should use it as an "alone" piece or order more and make it a grouping. I have to give that some thought as I run around the house holding it up here and then there trying to decide. Just so pretty!"

"Looks better in person than in the photo. Had bought it for the patio but decided it would look good in the guest bathroom. The finish is subtle and not shiny. Will probably get the larger one for the patio."

"I ordered this piece when it was on sale during the holidays so I got a good deal. It really is beautiful and well made. I love the warm metallic finish. This dimensional piece will add beautiful texture and interest to any space. My only regret is that I didn't order the 24" diameter one instead of the 20" when they were on sale. Highly recommend!"

·
Banned
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
@Swimmy , please help FSA with this one.
And here I was under the impression that 9/10 WFF forum members were Trout Unlimited members in good standing. Damn shameful I might add based on all the rhetoric.

@Swimmy ; so is Melissa out in the garage rebuilding the transmission?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.