Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mark Steudel
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This summer I worked on a little video short with my daughter. It features her fly fishing with her Tenkara rod at a lake we visit every summer. Hopefully this will inspire dads to get their kids out fishing.

I entered it in the RIO Amateur film contest. If you feel like it please give it a look, check out the other videos, and give someone a vote! Hope you enjoy!

http://woobox.com/cutd5s/gallery/AOTNAgZfzuY

G

·
Thanks so much! It some was a lot of fun to put together. This summer I'm hoping we'll get out on the snoqualmie or cle elum for some fun fishing.[/QUOTE

Do some exploring on the Teanaway river, It was made for Tenkara style fishing.

·
Registered
245 Posts
That is a great video, and some of us are disappointed to see you have tough competition from a bad, loud metal music video of some guy beating up a salmon. I put it on the Fiberglass Flyrod forum and they have spread it to several others. Got you back in the lead, hopefully to stay!

·
Mark Steudel
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That is a great video, and some of us are disappointed to see you have tough competition from a bad, loud metal music video of some guy beating up a salmon. I put it on the Fiberglass Flyrod forum and they have spread it to several others. Got you back in the lead, hopefully to stay!
Thanks so much I really appreciate the support! I think i was able to clinch the first place! At least when i went to bed around midnight last night. Rio has been kinda slow getting the next month going. The big push will be in april when they do the peoples choice of all the top three from each month for the last six months.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.