Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to publicly thank Washington FlyFishing.com for being a wonderful place to meet people. I never would have believed that I would ever meet such great people, who share the same passion as myself. I really can't thank the board enough. Life is good. ;)

Thanks!:thumb

YT:beer2

· Registered
2,582 Posts
Whatever YT!!

Whats this YT?? Do you need to start sucking up for some reason or another :dunno }( :p .

Honestly, ya I have to agree with you cause I know I have come away from this board with more knowledge...though im trying to figure out which knowledge that was }( (since I only have two knowledges LOL). Its also a great place to meet up with new fishin buddies and learn some inside scoops once in a while. Thanks to all present and past :thumb

~Patrick ><>

· Another Flyfisherman
748 Posts
Whatever YT!!

Would also have to agree 110%. Moving to this state not too long ago and coming here with only fishing in mind...I would still be totally lost out there flogging the wrong water for ocean run fish if it were not for this site - Its a great place to hang out. Thanks Chris for giving us a wonderful place to hang our flyfishing hats! Jay:beer2

· Retired Mod
10,990 Posts
Whatever YT!!

Yeah, who would ever imagine that in a years time, ****** would agree with me on catarafts, become a mod, and become well liked???? ;) ;) ;)

Great place though. Have met a few people. Actually got to put alot of faces with names at the sportsman show. Great bunch of people.

· Registered
2,866 Posts
Whatever YT!!

Yeah, WT, how could a man of your low life, a known trouble maker and ex-felon (causing a riot in a public park, 1993) suddenly become some sort of a deacon in the Church of the Forum of Good Guys?
Tell Patrick that you wern't just sucking up again; you were just doing your duties as a deacon, and that he should try to pull himself up from the muck and mire in which he lives, and to get a job.
Robert}(

· Registered
751 Posts
Hats off to Chris and all his hard work, plus the time the mods have put in and everyone else!

worldanglr
http://www.worldanglr.com/

Calling Fly Fishing a hobby is like calling Brain Surgery a job.
-Paul Schullery

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.