Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance. 

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
"junkyard spey"
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all our friends around the world, Mrs. RedShed and I would would like to say THANK YOU for your business during the past year. We would also like to wish you all a happy and prosperous new year in 2010.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Add my best to "Mr and Mrs. Santa Claus! Must be interesting to be located in Peck, Idaho and have a web following that covers half the world. Now THAT boys and girls is CLASS!
fae

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Add my best to "Mr and Mrs. Santa Claus! Must be interesting to be located in Peck, Idaho and have a web following that covers half the world. Now THAT boys and girls is CLASS!
fae
Depends on which half of the world you are refering to. Of course for those who are non believers,,,T.S! No new toys under the tree for you. For the rest of us,,, I'm starting to think Santa Clause has relocated. :thumb::rofl:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.