Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Thank you!!!...

795 Views 10 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  NW Steve
To all our friends around the world, Mrs. RedShed and I would would like to say THANK YOU for your business during the past year. We would also like to wish you all a happy and prosperous new year in 2010.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Mike, back atcha to you and Mrs. Red Shed. Thank you for your support, wisdom, and input to this site. So appreciated, as are you. Happy New Year bud.
Eric
No Poppy
THANK YOU!
best wishes to you and the brood.
Bob
You da man poppy. Can't wait to see the shop all put together. Thanks alot, and happy new years

Eric
Happy another decade Poppy.
Right back at ya brotha ! Keep the stove hot...!
thanks so much for your guidance in my first year on the two hander...you rock
Add my best to "Mr and Mrs. Santa Claus! Must be interesting to be located in Peck, Idaho and have a web following that covers half the world. Now THAT boys and girls is CLASS!
fae
Add my best to "Mr and Mrs. Santa Claus! Must be interesting to be located in Peck, Idaho and have a web following that covers half the world. Now THAT boys and girls is CLASS!
fae
Depends on which half of the world you are refering to. Of course for those who are non believers,,,T.S! No new toys under the tree for you. For the rest of us,,, I'm starting to think Santa Clause has relocated. :thumb::rofl:
Thank you for having such a great shop on the water. Thanks to the Mrs and Tracy. Still need to get over and see the updates.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.