Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to meet up with IveofIone this weekend and received some excellent guide servicing. If anyone is ever up in the north-eastern most corner of the state, look Ive up cause his guiding is worth every penny :thumb .

We arrived at the lake around 7:45pm or so with just enough time to get a few casts in and catch about 15 fish before it was too dark to fish anymore. The action was crazy!! Saturday we had 30+ fish each before 11:00am and all of them on a dry fly :p . Here is a picture of one of the biggest fish I have ever caught :+

~Patrick ><>

·
Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan
1,110 Posts
You are killing me. I was totally expecting this hoggg. but no you had to make a joke. So are you actually using that fish to give us an idea of how little the rest of your fish were. And were they all sunfish? hahahah Sweet! A guided sunfish trip! If it was a really good trip you better hook IVE up with some better kudos than that huge sunfish.

MAC

·
Registered
177 Posts
Dont forget that i brought the first fish to hand friday night. :p Those little guys were a blast. We sometimes had a fish on nearly every cast. It was great meetin Ive and hittin some new water, even if it did get a little windy...

Tyler

"Fly-fishing is the most fun you can have standing up."

- Arnold Gingrich

·
Registered
134 Posts
I just got back from 3 weeks in Los Angeles. While there, I fished in Lake Jackson in the mountains northeast of there. I was the only one fly fishing and managed to catch several of the stocked rainbow but the trophy catch was a 4 inch gold fish ! Someone had dumped goldfish in the lake and there were thousands of them swimming around the shoreline. I was really surprised to catch one on a fly though.

Fritzer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.