Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Scott Willison
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...I'm finally going to tie the knot, and I'm not talking about a blood knot or a bimini twist. I'm getting married on Saturday to the most wonderful girl I could have ever hoped to meet, given the amount of time I typically try to spend on the river. Unlike the sea runs and steelhead I seem to keep popping off lately, she hasn't gotten away and though I normally practice strict catch and release, she's definitely coming home with me. Lucky for me she's fly-fishing friendly and still encourages me to make time for my second love (OK, so it doesn't take that much encouragement).

Wishing you all the best of fishing while I'm off getting riffle hitched. Hopefully I'll be wetting a line in Costa Rica next week for a roosterfish or two. Save some fish in the pond back home for me.

Geez, when did I get so sappy?

Boxcar :thumb

·
Patrick
1,805 Posts
A woman who will let you ge fishing without putting up a fight now that a keeper. A woman who goes with you when you fish now that would be a trophy. Congratulations Boxcar may your life together be full of joy and if you ever have kids may they love the outdoors well and the outdoors love them right back due to their respect they have gained of her.:7

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.