Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how many times I've heard that guy say that we don't catch fish when we fish with him, but I'm here to set the record straight. It may not happen every time were with him, but it does happen, and yes, he catches fish also. See the photo below and you will see how full of B.S. he really is, and we are not curantly booking any guided trips, his photo shoots take up way too much of our time these days!

· Piscatorial predilection
2,392 Posts
Looks good, what'd he catch, a rock...log...a cold? ;-)

Let's see the fish, standin' in the water with an arch in you rod (ouch!) don't prove a thing!

Just kiddin' hope ya' had a great day Jim!

LB

· Just an Old Man
35,200 Posts
The thrill is not in the kill---But to let them go.

Yes he did but a picture is worth a thousand words. But this picture doesn't say anything It could of been a rock,or a log,or one of the few dead ones out there. But being I'm the one telling all the lies Yes it was one UGLY Chum.:+

Jim

· Just an Old Man
35,200 Posts
The thrill is not in the kill---But to let them go.

That fish was before the last rain hit and it was a 8wt rod. After the rain hit we went up to the Skagit and I put a like bend into a 5wt. Was fishing for Dollies and hooked a Chum. Took about 25 minutes to land it on my 5wt. I finally got it close to shore and bent down to take the hook out but it came out by it's own. Then I got to rest for a little bit:smokin .

Jim:thumb

· Registered
198 Posts
Oldman told me that the reason that there is a reason that he is catching fish now. He went out and bought a new pair of waders. Thats all it took to change his luck. I am very glad to hear that is all it took. I hate to hear of any fishermen grumble about not catching fish.

Lastcall

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.