Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Just an Old Man
35,201 Posts
I forgot what I was supposed to remember.

Try driving up the river from Arlington to Darrington and you will find several spots along the road where the river comes along side it. If you want some better info get a Washington Atlas and Gazetteer and pour over it and then email me And I will let you in on a few places.

Jim

· Just an Old Man
35,201 Posts

What snowpack feeds the N/F is mostly gone except for White Horse mountain. And that comes in mostly thru Squire Creek,French Creek, and Bolder River. And they are not running out of their banks. The rest of the streams that feed the N/F are just about gone or are to small to create lots of water. No I think that the N/F will just get smaller as the season gets longer.

The only way that they will go up any more this summer is if we get a steady down pour that the ground can't absorb and then it goes into the rivers.

Jim

· Just an Old Man
35,201 Posts

Me,hike up hill,you got to be kidding. No I don't do things like that anymore. If it isn't some what flat I just don't do it anymore. My body just doesn't respond like it used to. And right now the Bolder isn't flowing that hard And neither is Squire Creek. After my little outing yesterday,my legs are killing me and my feet's are telling me to stay off of them.

Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.