Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. Thinking of selling my cabin on the Yakima River in Cle Elum. My family doesn't enjoy it as much as I do so it has been used primarily as a fishing cabin for me... During the summer I use it nearly every weekend. I am the second owner. Here are the details along with a few pictures.

- Waterfront cabin for sale - $199,900
- Address: 290 Elk Meadows, Cle Elum 98922
- 1 bed, 1 bath, +
Plant Property Water Ecoregion Car
600 sqft (noted as 480 sqft on Zillow. I added a bedroom and "mudroom" in the garage and knocked down a wall in the cabin to open up the space).

Riverfront property includes main cabin with 1 bedroom, 1 full bath including washer/dryer. Outbuilding with bathroom (toilet and sink). Huge garage with a ton of space. Direct access to blue ribbon Yakima River.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Nice! How much acreage is it on?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
don't get me started... this is why I don't want to sell. normal summer flows I wade fish with and without waders (depending on the temp) for hours from my property. when I have 30 minutes to fish I walk to the river, there is a small island in front of my property and will fish around the island. when I have more time, say an hour or so I will wade or walk the bank and fish from my place down below the bridge. I have caught some really nice fish here. when I have a bit more time I will walk up the river on the bank, up about 5 places and there is a bend with ripples and in the late evenings / dusk there is a hatch. then I wade down to my place. when I have hours I either walk up and then down to my place or I wade from my place down to a section I call the "pool".

I only float when I want to fish from my place to I90 and I have 4-5 hours.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.