Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems we need truth police as well as thought police on this forum. I refer to two of the chironomids on display in the photo gallery. These flies are erroneously referred to as "Bob's fly" and "Bob's other fly." Both of these titles ara a BIG FAT LIE!
In "Bob's fly," we see a chironomid with what appears to be a bit of tippet (7X) broken off near the eye of the hook. Does anyone on the site actually think I would have the jalapenos to send in a used fly? I think not. Rest my case here.
In "Bob's Other Fly," we see at first a rather stupid looking clown with his tongue hanging out. On closer examination, we see a rather stupid looking clown with his togue hanging out. What self-respecting trout would bite that? I rest again my case.
I expect and immediate and public apology from MacRowdy (no sneaky e-mails) for his deviant behavior...
This may not get him off the hook as I have forwarded hard copies to my attorneys (note: I do not have an attorney; I have six, thus the word "attorneys") and it is scheduled for review in the morning.
MAC: rescind or get out of Dodge.
As for thought police, I am going to keep my stupid looking, rather big mouth shut. But, like all things banned from public view, I am dying to read about the ten years of an old fishin' truck.
Bob:bawling :bawling

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
Public Apology From MacRowdy

I used to know it all---but now I forgot it all.

Rescind:to cancel or make void,as an order or an act.. Per Webster's dictionary. Whats wrong to lazy to look it up. And you should get out of Dodge.

Jim

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
Public Apology From MacRowdy

I used to know it all---but now I forgot it all.

What's wrong do you need a English lesson. Watch closely; re-scind(ri-sind'). If you need anymore just use your spell checker on you computer.

And how is the Chrono Thing coming. Getting lots of flies to use or just sit in your fly box. :p

Jim:rofl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.