Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Make my day
4,820 Posts

·
Custom Title
12,145 Posts
I'll heartily support "Whats-in-your-vise" also. Lots of great info & zero trash-talking or malicious engagements that I can recall - just plenty of camaraderie.

Edit: My apology for the original typo - I've been doctoring my pup (another shattered toenail/bloody mess but he's on the mend) and I've been under the weather for a couple days. Oversight corrected.

·
Make my day
4,820 Posts
Reactions: Jeremy Floyd

·
Veðrfölnir
5,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just read what's here There are no favorite threads in my book.
The whole point is to reminisce on threads some of us enjoyed, but due to age and some combination of alcohol and drugs, have forgotten.

There had to be at least one thread you chuckled at, even if you can't remember it.

·
Just an Old Man
35,199 Posts
The whole point is to reminisce on threads some of us enjoyed, but due to age and some combination of alcohol and drugs, have forgotten.

There had to be at least one thread you chuckled at, even if you can't remember it.
I laugh at a lot of them. But after I read it I don't recall any of it. I even get my jollies on some of them.

·
Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater....Know Grizzler
14,853 Posts
Reactions: Irafly

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
My point Ed is that all of my favorite threads are either locked or deleted. Is this more crystal for you?
Oh it was crystal before. Just seeing how butt hurt you were because I've smacked down some unnecessary douchfoolery.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.