Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Make my day
4,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After spending the last month dealing with the passing of my mother, I've finally got time to go fish a little.

So the wife and I will be heading over to the Yakima on Sunday 8/8. Coming back Wednesday A.M 8/11. We will probably stay at Yakima river RV park. Can't take the boat this trip unless I find someone willing to bring it over and back.

If that doesn't work out I'm hoping to bum a float with someone.;)

If that doesn't work out I guess I'll be bank fishing up above Ringer.

At this point I really don't care if I catch anything or not. Just got to get out.

Jeff

·
Custom Title
12,145 Posts
I've yet to float the, don't have a boat other than a 'toon, but sincerely extend my condolences on the passing of your Mother . . . never an easy thing. Been 26-years since mine departed for a better place, but if I close my eyes, that little 4'11" spitfire is front & center (likely with a deadly-accurate wooden spoon within reach, lol). God Bless & enjoy your trip.

·
Make my day
4,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys for the kind words.
Looks like I'm banking it. Hope the hoppers are hot.

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Jeff, best wishes to you through this stressful time. Let your memories of her be your strength and you know that your partner in life will be there for you. I hope to see you soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.