Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out to North Bend today to hit the Snoqualmie. The road was open and is in very good shape except for one spot where they're doing some serious work to prevent future slides. Weather was typical Pacific NW when I got there, with a few drizzly showers. Still, the fishing was good and I'd much prefer mild and wet over hot and bright. To top it off, I got home just in time to watch the Hawks go ahead at the end of the game.

Fished all day with olive or orange stimulator pattern with a bead head rabbit hair nymph on a dropper. The fish ignored the dropper all morning.

Mike

·
Registered
7,344 Posts
Headed out to North Bend today to hit the Snoqualmie. The road was open and is in very good shape except for one spot where they're doing some serious work to prevent future slides. Weather was typical Pacific NW when I got there, with a few drizzly showers. Still, the fishing was good and I'd much prefer mild and wet over hot and bright. To top it off, I got home just in time to watch the Hawks go ahead at the end of the game.

Fished all day with olive or orange stimulator pattern with a bead head rabbit hair nymph on a dropper. The fish ignored the dropper all morning.

Mike

That is one of the prettiest trout ever!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.