Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do I know---I'm just an old man

Anybody game to go out tomorrow and fish for Sea runs. I have the whole day. Will meet any of you youngsters at the river at 127th in the AM. You can all show up and watch me fail again. HAHAHAHA. :DEVIL

Or we can meet at the Oso bridge on the Oso loop rd. There's a trout down there that has my fly and I want it back.

Jim :THUMBSUP

·
Registered
306 Posts
I just found out today I have Tuesday off and maybe the rest of this week. I would be glad to meet you tomorrow if you can deal with a searun rookie. The good news is I'm not new to flyfishing. I think I know where the bridge is. Is it the one that has an asphalt deadend road about 100 yards long just as you get across the bridge? What time would you like to meet?

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Yes and I can make it after day light. I usually don't like to get out in the dark at this time of the year. Hows 7:30 to 8:00 sound. I can get out almost any time, What ever works for you will be fine with me. I drive a '92 gun metal gray Subaru with a mariners baseball guy on the antenna. Will check back later as I have to go and finish making dinner.Special meat loaf, mashed spuds,and aspargus spears. :THUMBSUP

Jim

PS Tomorrow is the only day that I have this week as the kids have early out this week.

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Ok gentlemen I will be there. At the Bridge on the Oso Loop rd. There is a parking area just past the bridge on the right. It is about 100' long not 100 yds long.With a well defined trail down to the river. I can even make it down with out falling down. ****** please being your floatant.

Jim :THUMBSUP

·
Just an Old Man
35,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I haven't went down that far yet,but what I've seen from other people is that nobody catches anything out of there. Maybe tomorrow. They seem to be stacking under the bridge.

I also walked up river to where that retaining wall on the road is. The hole is big and deep and the fish seem to hold up there. I think they are waiting for some rain also so they can get up that riffle. I think that we need lots of rain as most riffles from pool to pool are only a couple of inches deep.

Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.