Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A month or so ago, someone posted a very clean garage with a PVC framework on wheels for their pontoons and the frame on the wall...someone commented it was too clean a garage.

I can't seem to find this post....can someone help me out?

Also, would like to see other pics of storage ideas besides out in the back on a trailer.

·
Ignored Member
12,111 Posts
I hang mine from the garage trusses. Got a bike storage pulley system for about 20 bucks to lift it with. Always ready and takes less than 5 minutes to lower and load into the truck.

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Mark. I seen that topic several times in my searches but skipped right over it.

Kerry or weiliwen...any pics? I'm not comprehending this one...do you have 4 pulleys (1 on each corner) or just one in the middle with 4 straps going out to the corners? I have pretty high ceilings so I may be able to pull this one off.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Missed the first posts but I like what I see. Someone has too much time on their hands though because my garage hasn't been that clean since the day it was built. Seems as though no one in my household can walk any further than two feet into the garage before they drop what they are carrying. Kids bring plenty of things back to store in Dad's garage because they haven't enough room. Someday, I'll get to put my things away, if I can ever get past the first two feet. :rofl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.