1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope to see you all,
Leland.

THIS SATURDAY, JUNE 25

Join us for a day of talking fishing, drinking beer, and having fun. We'll have a bunch of free seminars going on to help sharpen your angling edge, beer tasting by Flycaster Brewery, product demo's by Grayl, pro tips from Ellensburg Angler, and so much more!

10:30AM - - Eastside Streams
No one knows the Eastside streams better than the guides from Ellensburg Angler. During this presentation they will discuss where to fish places like the Teanaway and Naches as well as going over necessary gear, fly selection, and presentation.

11AM - 3PM - - Rigging Demo's
Throughout the day we will have hands on demonstrations given by one of our expert staff members. Whether you are looking to learn tricks on setting up a double nymph rig, or a new knot, we will walk you through the process step-by-step.

12:00pm - - Searuns on Poppers
Join our very own Leland Miyawaki for a presentation on catching Searun Cutthroat on poppers. Leland will be going over techniques, fly selection, equipment, and where to go catch a few searuns on top. This is a great opportunity to learn from our Master Jedi.

1:30PM - - Fly Fishing the Methow
The Methow is a vastly underrated trout fishery that offers anglers outstanding walk/wade opportunities all summer long. The guides from Ellensburg Angler will be going over access points, fly selection, and presentation for fishing the Methow this summer.

3:00PM - - Understanding Fly Lines
Join special guest and Certified Casting Instructor Bill Wheeler for a presentation on selecting the right fly line. Bill will go over the in's and outs of different tapers and weights to help you maximize your casting and fishing experience.

Orvis Bellevue
10223 NE 10th ST
Bellevue
425-452-9138

·
Custom Title
12,145 Posts
Tempting indeed, Jedi Master even if I cringe at the thought of visiting the "big city." However, since this is "Cool Desert Nights" weekend & I have several offers to cruise in cherry vintage hotrods, I'll have to park my fly-fishing-related endeavors for 3 days while I once again relive the glory days of American-made Muscle & the associated memories of my youth. It does sound like fun, though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.