Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
No, no, no. Those will never fish right. Everything about them is wrong. I'll shoot you an address to the official "those will never fish" fly disposal contractor. He takes on the responsibility of disposing of flies just like yours so the public is safe and everyone is happy.

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Yo, you keep kickin' Flav there and fish them flies. They are sweet. Someone's been talking about me? No wonder there is a constant ringing in my ears.
Mind telling me what kind of hackle and collar feathers you used on the second one? I like the pale pattern quite a bit, everything I've been tying is so dark.

·
the flavor of BADFISH
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the hackle was from cheapo pack of olive colored burnt spey hackle, there were two in the pack that were a shade or two lighter than the rest. and the collar feathers (if I have the correct nomenclature in mind) was just some mallard flank.

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Thank you. I might have the nomenclature wrong, but I understand what you used. I better tie up some lighter patterns. Thanks again.
Enjoying the blog by the way!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.