Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Board Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I just landed a job in the Twisp area working on the Methow. I am wondering if anyone knows of any possible places for rent? I am only going to be there until June 15. I can't seem to find anything on craigslist or anything else. I have a wall tent and wood stove and it looks like I might just be living in that pitched on some public land somewhere. But if anyone has a cabin or knows someone with a cabin that wants to rent it out for a short amount of time please let me know! Works starts teh 15 but I will be headed over on the 12 or so to get setup. Running water and electricity are not a must, I can do without. Off the grib is fine by me as well, really any option will be good!

Twisp, Winthrop, Mazama, anywhere in the area probably will work! Thanks Alot!

·
Eyes to the sky...
2,738 Posts
Sorry I don't have any cabin info for you , but nice score on the job! Living in a tent and sticking steelies all summer sounds like a great gig. Off the grid would be niiiiice for a little while. What kind of work will you be doing?
Jason

·
Long Lost Member
20,209 Posts
Congratulations and good luck. I know you don't mind being off the grid and hope you have a great time. I know someone in Twisp and will drop a note to them. It is a longshot, but I'll take it. PM a contact number so I can reach you if I get lucky.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
There is a guy who uses jackchinook as his name here who lives right next door to my property on Big Twin Lake (I have 4 RV hookups, but they will be occupied as soon as the pass opens!) You might want to PM him and see if he knows of any places for rent. You might also check with some of the real estate agents over there-they might have a vacant cabin that they would like to rent short term. Rick

·
Blue like Jazz
64 Posts
I know of someone leaving there apartment in Twisp for residency in Winthrop, might have some info, price in the 500.00 range..?? place is right on the river too.PM if interested.

·
Board Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks c. jones but 500 is far more than I am able or willing to pay. I am thinking more along the lines of 200 a month tops. Looks like my tent is the best option so far. I will check with riverbend Campground as well. Thanks again!

·
2,879 Posts
Call Randy at Lightning Pine. He has a cabin or two that he rents and maybe even a trailer. That's where Brazda stays, although I think he brings his own trailer. The cabins are rough, but the price may be right for an extended stay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.