Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR WASHY EYES ONLY. WYOMINGNITES MAY NOT READ THIS.
Update on the "Assault on Wilbur ". Sadly, due to the war, the assault on Wilbur will have to be postponed until later. All commandos, ruffians, thugs, scum, cooks, soldiers, killers, thieves, petty criminals, felons, illegal immigrants, sloths, business people, young toughs, and reformed drunks and addicts and field commanders who have been standing by for the assault are now ordered to stand down until further notice. But we will get him someday; I promise you this, my dearest and only friends.
Bob Lawless, head potentate.x(

·
Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan
1,098 Posts
Bob, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
What am I going to do? I have been spending 3 hours a day in the meatlocker punching frozen beef quarters. 1 hour a day punching an 12"X6" beam in my shop. The rest of my spare time has been watching Rocky and drinking raw eggs. What am I going to do with myself?:dunno What do I tell my squad of Toughs, thugs and ruffians? Not to mention the 100 young toughs that Chris (Tuffy McTufferson) has recruited to join my squad of rowdies? They will loose control! There might be a riot!:beathead :beathead :beathead :beathead :beathead :bawling :bawling :rofl :rofl

MAC

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'd join in with your rant,if I had the slightest idea of what you were talking about. I'd even go fishing with you,if I understood what language you were speaking. I camp in Wilbur WA once a year, and while my brother goes turkey hunting, I go fishing. Care to join me, or is it too crowded?
Lotech Joe;-)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.