Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Art 'n Fish
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well it's been almost a year since we've headed over every weekend to our place on the Yakima River. We are finally getting our first drift boat. I did send my order today and we are both too excited. Wow!!!...can't wait! We decided on a Clackacraft Eddy 360 because it has the walk around room for our kids (pups). Thanks for the input from a few members here as it was great bouncing things off you. We pick it up in mid-July so that will allow me to get things done before hand. "Excited!"

·
Art 'n Fish
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's an awesome boat!! If you ever want to co-float the river some time jest let me know, I'm on the river all the time.
I was always thinking about getting a hold of you sometime but have been pretty busy getting the place fixed up and I was also from the Kingston area (just up from Eglon). Yes indeed we'll have to do that sometime.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Thanks, I think she is more excited than I am.
We ordered the galvanized trailer and Mega Box front seat that allows 1 or 2 seats.
That's awesome! I've pretty much decided on getting a Clackacraft. And in looking at the used boats on their website, I loved the color scheme of one...and it happens to be the same colors you chose. Good taste! Actually, looking closer, your picture IS the same pic they have online. You must have been influenced by that used one too. Good looking boat!
Does it take them a month or two to build you a new one? Do they make a walk around, 360, floor plan in anything with higher sides? And any rod holders accommodate spey or switch rods?

·
Art 'n Fish
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's awesome! I've pretty much decided on getting a Clackacraft. And in looking at the used boats on their website, I loved the color scheme of one...and it happens to be the same colors you chose. Good taste! Actually, looking closer, your picture IS the same pic they have online. You must have been influenced by that used one too. Good looking boat!
Does it take them a month or two to build you a new one? Do they make a walk around, 360, floor plan in anything with higher sides? And any rod holders accommodate spey or switch rods?
Yes we ordered it last week and they're going to start building it on July 6 for a July 15 pick up. I'm not sure about the high sides and the walk around but I'm sure that it will hold the spay rod's. I talked to Matt in Idaho when I was ordering it because they had more of the Eddys over there. Good luck on your hunting.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Yes we ordered it last week and they're going to start building it on July 6 for a July 15 pick up. I'm not sure about the high sides and the walk around but I'm sure that it will hold the spay rod's. I talked to Matt in Idaho when I was ordering it because they had more of the Eddys over there. Good luck on your hunting.
That's a quick build. Post pics when u get it! Very cool color scheme!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.